Limited Edition 8WayRun.Com Military Hats!

• Admin
They've been a long time coming, and I know people have been waiting patiently... I have a large order of hats coming in during the next month and those hats will be readily available for purchase. However, for a limited time only, right now I have 10 of these "limited edition" military style hats! The normal hats will be your standard multi-colored baseball caps.

These limited edition hats also feature a different logo than the baseball caps. The baseball caps feature our older logo, which is better suited for the average square front of a hat. Since these "military style" hats are flatter, we have decided to use our new logo by ExMachina!

exm-logo-wide-hires.png

These hats are available for $25 each, and they will be delivered using USPS Flat Rate Shipping. Shipping rates are as follows:
  • $5.20 within the United States
  • $11.95 within Canada/Mexico
  • $13.95 for International Orders
If you're interested in one of these hats, use the "Contact Us" form and let me know. Be sure to include your shipping address, as well as your primary PayPal email address. Order payments will be accepted through PayPal only! Limit one per customer!

hat1.png
hat2.png
hat3.png

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
The baseball caps have come in! My camera is a shitty phone camera, so it's not that good. The orange brim on the hats is actually a lot darker; it matches our logo.

hat1.png
hat2.png
hat3.png

Jaxel what are the sizes for both these styles? You know I got a big ass head so I'm not gonna buy something I can't fit.

Jaxel what are the sizes for both these styles? You know I got a big ass head so I'm not gonna buy something I can't fit.
The military hat uses a plastic tab closure, one size fits most.
The baseball cap uses a gunmetal buckle & tuck in, one size fits most.

Jaxel, if I pay extra can you ship them out with a faster shipping? I'd like to wear this to CEO if possible.

Live streams

4 Viewers
ChiefVibe
ChiefVibe
Feel Like Ripping My Teeth Out My Mouth , But Im Okay 🙃
1 Viewers
karat_mc
karat_mc
SoulCalibur 6 Весы духа

Forum statistics

Threads
Members