Has Anyone Found a Frame Data Site and/or Android App?

Jay_Rupp

[03] Disciple
I can't find frame data anywhere.. All I've found so far is a Tekken bot overlay for the PC port (which doesn't seem entirely accurate right now.) Has anyone else had any luck? Going back and forth between the PC and PS4 is incredibly tedious. Really wishing I had a laptop right about now : /

https://8wayrun.com/wiki/soulcalibur6/

Astaroth, Azwel, Cervantes, Grøh, Ivy, Raphael, Siegfried, Sophitia, and Tira are mostly done. Just click on the character’s page then the link to the character’s SC6 frame data at the top.

Nightmare, Seong Mi-Na, Taki, Xianghua, and Geralt have some frames up. A few other characters have their movelists done sans frame data. Since some people had the brilliant idea of doing all their research in random spreadsheets scattered across a bunch of Discord servers, there’s quite a bit of information out there that has to be manually reformatted and put in the wiki. This takes time, but I and a few others have been making decent progress. I’m planning on doing Taki and/or Mitsurugi’s pages this weekend.

There’s also a bot available in the 8WayRun Discord server that does frame-data lookup using the information from the wiki. So the better the wiki gets, the better the bot will be. The wiki is open for anyone to edit, so if anyone would like to help contribute, it would be greatly appreciated. There’s an editing guide that can be found here.

Back