Arslaan's Avatar request forum

Arslaan

[08] Mercenary
yeah, thought I may as well, since I'm not up to much these days heh. so yeah, give me specifics.

must provide base image
give colour scheme
theme
any text (and preferably where you want the said text)
border colour

plus anything else you can think of to make sure I get the image exactly how you want it.

I will try my utmost to get the images done asap.

I'm not very good artisticly so if it's ok, I'd like to keep the color scheme to you, but regarding the theme, I'd like to implement the split personality in there somewhere. With the following quote:

"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. I think mine bent so much it snapped in two."

http://www.projet-area.net/images/tira-entier.jpg

Whenever you get the chance, of course.

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized it says Avatar. I took it to be the banners in signatures, lol. So, all that won't fit on an avatar.

Hey are your AV skills limited to only here.
Or could you hook me up with something for TZ?

nah I'll make stuff for TZ as well. For now I'm only doing avvy's, but when i start to have more time, i'll start doing sigs as well (for other sites, obviously). Will let y'all know when i start taking sig requests :D

Base Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/AOSO/amypixelbase.png
Color Scheme: Not sure, but grassy green, aquamarine, and blood red are my favorite colors.
Theme: A rainy theme. A rain effect, not a thunderstorm just a simple rain.
Text: Maybe just "9thPixel". Don't think there is enough room for anything else.
Border: Grassy green, aquamarine, blood red, or just simple black or white.

ok this might be a rough one.

is it even possible to pull images off youtube?

i don't know...but if i could get an avvy of the 'book' ass bouncing up and down...it would be toooo superb. i will paypal $10 to anyone who can get it done and have it look decent.

it's time to finally retire the jedi yoda. goddammit sc4 and star wars...you've ruined it.

Back