The Rusted Repository (compiled personal designs and discussion)

Wow, i love all of these creations man . there's so much variety! also, i hope you been well :)
Hey Glitch--great to see you! Thank you very much--I do tend to bounce around the place stylistically! I've been well, just crazy busy, though I have found a bit of time for the little stuff (obviously). Although, with as many designs as I've been sitting on the last 6 months or so, I was only really able to find time to upload one or two images each of the major versions, for now (and even then, still have a couple dozen to go...). Maybe I'll make a more extended gallery later...but then again, maybe not. :D

How have you been--keeping well, I hope?

Since you're here right now, here's a couple of Kiliks that I just made last night. They are both in a rough draft state, but I like the vibe of each. The first one actually feels like it takes a page from your style book, actually--a three-color palette, plus some gold ExEq adornments and sticker work to get some extra mileage out of the attire. :)

Kilik: The Green Sage

GV01.jpg

GV02.jpg

Kilik: Into the West

URV01.jpg

RV01.jpg

Attachments

• GV03.jpg
    GV03.jpg
    685 KB · Views: 4
  • RV02.jpg
    RV02.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 3
  • RV03.jpg
    RV03.jpg
    815.8 KB · Views: 7
  • RV04.jpg
    RV04.jpg
    774.8 KB · Views: 3
  • RV05.jpg
    RV05.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • URV02.jpg
    URV02.jpg
    637 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
And just threw together this vaguely classic Prince of Persia-esque Hwang. I'll probably make some more involved variations, but I think this first one already shines quite a bit, despite the fact that it's a half hour quick-spit.

Hwang: In the Service of the Sultan

SV04.jpg

SV07.jpg

Attachments

• SV01.jpg
    SV01.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • SV02.jpg
    SV02.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • SV03.jpg
    SV03.jpg